NOTE TO NEW VISITORS
This course is now over, and we are working hard to start another class in the near future. We are currently working to create more courses on app development and other STEM related fields. Watch this space and come back soon!
Want to find out more? Let us know.
Today, programming is an essential 21st-century skill that is heavily valued in both an employee and a student. By joining this course, we aim to equip you/your child with the fundamentals of building their own App for the iPhone while boosting their knowledge in programming. Moreover, being able to develop an App lets you make an amazing portfolio for scholarships and the like. The first lesson is free to give you a taste of what we do and let you decide if you want to sign up for more. We’ll be holding a parents talk on the first lesson to answer questions and show you guys some cool stuff.
Things to Bring
|Power Adapter for Macbook||
|iPhone & Data Capable Charging cable (Optional)||
Location, Date & Time
Date: 20th Jan 2018
Time: 1pm – 4pm
Address: 97C Upper Thomson Road (574329)
Nearest MRT: Marymount (CC16)
Nearest Bus stop: Shunfu East / Opp Shunfu East
You’ll be provided with the opportunity to sign up during the talk and after the trial lesson. ( Don’t worry we’ll remind you! ) Parents are invited to join the talk. Please contact Dalton or Joshua for any questions.
|1.00pm – 1.30pm||
Setting up Xcode and Talk
|2.00pm – 4.00pm||
- Xcode 9.0 requires a Mac running macOS Sierra 10.12.4 or later.
- Please update your mac to the latest version of macOS High Sierra
- After which please install the latest version of Xcode.
- Download from the Mac App Store by searching Xcode.
- Please run Xcode beforehand in order to install the additional components, you should be prompted to do so. Please contact us if you need help, please WhatsApp Dalton at 96796594.
- Administrator access is needed for many Xcode functions so please provide your child with an administrator account or access to one temporarily if need be.
Please use Whatsapp or SMS to receive a timely response.
- +65 96567952
- +65 96796594
Currently, we can accept a maximum of 5 students (and parents) per trial lesson. Should there be sufficient demand, we will open up a repeat lesson. More information will be sent to those who have signed up at a later date if this situation arises.